Wednesday 19 October 2011

A Short Stay in Wales

Last week we went down to stay with friends in Wales for a few days of chilling , spinning , knitting and eating.
We usually stop off in Llandudo for stroll along the sea front but this time we called in at Conway as we'd never been before.
This is the castle ( with a bit of Papa's head )
this was an old ship in the harbour.
It was very quiet in Conway. I love going to seaside resorts out of season.
this is the smallest house in Great Britain and is just on the quay side.
After our visit to Conway we drove down the B road to Annie and Tony's .
It made a nice change from hurtling along the A470.
During our stay Annie and I had a visit to Colinette  .This is a knitters paradise.
We were there ages.



Suffice to say my credit card was feeling very poorly when we came out.
It also took a beating when Annie took me to this fab little shop that had the most amazingly different clothes .
Will post pics when next I wear them.
All to soon the visit was over but it was a brill long weekend.
Now I need to get stuck back into work and get some dyeing and sewing done .

No comments: