Thursday 11 March 2010

Spinning Wheel for Sale

I am parting with my Ashford Traveller Spinning Wheel . The reason being is I have just bought a new one . This time a Lendrum which is easier and quicker to spin with . I am loath to part with it but I just don't have the room for three wheels . I won't be parting with my hand painted Traddy though:0)
There are some bits and pieces as well .
Ashford Traveller . Less that a year old , mint condition.
£240 + postage ( now not for sale .changed my mind :0) )
Ashford Lace Flyer for Taditional or Traveller . Never been used .
£80 + postage SOLD
Competition Lazy Kate .£20 + postageSOLD
There are five extra bobbins as well SOLD
If you want to buy the whole lot I will give free postage .
Anyone interested can get in touch by email info(at)laalbear(dot)co(dot)uk replace words with signs :0)
or if you are on Ravelry you can PM me there ,Laalbear.
Thank you for looking .

No comments: