Wednesday 17 March 2010

First 5 Kilos

Well it's that time of year folks when the dyes come out to play .
This is the first 5 kilos to be dyed this year :0)
Only 12 to go . All before Wonderwool at the end of April . Will I get it done you ask , watch this space.
I've drawn up a plan of action and if this week is anything to go by I'll do it.
I'm way behind with not being well . Before Christmas I had planned to start work in February but things didn't wrk out that way. Anyway i'm getting better and am in the process of having my pills reduced  . Hopefully I will stop doing a very good impersination of The Dormouse in Alice in Wonderland.
I have made a big decision as well , cutting back on the shows, drastically. We will only be doing four shows this Summer as well as Wonderwool and Woolfest . No going away for two months in the Lakes . Last year was the straw that broke the camel's back .The torrential rain and winds of last year just finished us . But you watch we'll probably have a hot Summer now we aren't going up to Cumbria . But who cares we are going to enjoy doing the garden instead . We've already started planting seeds and DH planted the first spuds today .
I'm looking forward to growing flowers whilst DH gets on with the veg .

1 comment:

John H said...

Good to see you back in the swing of things.