Friday 19 February 2010

And the word for this year is Diversify :0)

Well now Laal Bear is having a bit of a change in what she makes.
I've been doing Craft Fairs now for 17 years and I've decided to have a bit of a change .
I won't be going out to the fairs much this year as the Doc has told me to take things a bit easy .The albums I used to make haven't been selling very fast so I'm selling them off . So I pondered what to do to make a few pennies. First off Buttons .
Using good old Fimo .
Millifiore ( don't know if I've spelt that right :0) ) ones.
Ones I made earlier . I've stitched them on to nice card . I took them to S'n'B last night and the girls where impressed .
Next we have lavender satchets . I got a load of lavender last year from a lady in the next close who was going to throw it away . So I made these to use it .
Finally soaps and bath bombs . 
I took some of these up to the farm shop I supply and she wants me to put some up there . She reckons they will be ideal as Mother's Day Gifts . 
Fear not my wolly and fibre friends I ain't giving up on the wool and fibre . These are just a little side line to help me along . I wouldn't give up my dyeing and spinning for anybody .