Tuesday 9 February 2010

Getting Better.

At last there is light at the end of the tunnel . I don't know if it's the new tablets or the bad weekend I had that brought things to a head but I am feeling very well . I've started cooking and cleaning again , so that's a good sign . I've also been knitting and spinning.
Socks for me . Knit with my handspun Corriedale in Roses in the Snow colour way.
Socks for Stacey , No 3 son's lady . Hand dyed BFL ,colour way Happy Hippy .
Handspun Corriedale for DH some socks.
Hand dyed ,hand spun BFL/Silk colourway Maji.For sale .
Hand dyed , hand spun Merino/Bamboo . For sale .
Hand dyed , hand spun Falkland ,colourway Candy Apple . For sale .
Hand dyed hand spun Falkland , colourway Honey Bee . For sale .
The spinning has been a great therapy as I get lost in a world of my own when I'm doing it .

Signs of Spring .
We took the car in today for a bit of fettling and as it was only going to take an hour we took the dogs down with us then went off for a walk . We were lucky as the garage isn't very far from our favourite walk . The Railway Walk .
Shoots are pushing there way up .
Two tiny snowdrops.
Leaves bursting from there buds on the trees.
You can just see the farmer on his tractor muck spreading the fields .
Daffodils in bud. They'll be out soon .
And I had to take a pic of this dead tree . It reminded me of a swan's neck and head .
It was a lovely walk and the Sun made it all the better.

2 comments:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

fabulous to see this post and all the joy in it and you:)

John H said...

Check out our latest post.
You got a mention and I pinched one
of your pics.

Hope you are still feeling better

Take care

J&D XX