Tuesday 2 February 2010

Imbolc / Candlemas

Imbolc / Candlemas Greetings to one and all .
As usual I have decorated my fireplace appropriatly.
All the candles give the hearth a warm glow just as if there was a fire there.
The old ryme goes 
" If Candlemas is fair and bright ,
Winter will have another flight " 
Well it's poured down here most of the day , does that mean things are going to get warmer. Papa Bear had to nip out in between showers with the dogs as both dogs refuse to go out in the rain and do what comes naturally :0)
The days are lenthening now and with the longer days and more light I'm getting better by the day.
A week and a half without feeling grotty is great , I feel like i'm getting my life under control again . 
I've managed to do some spinning and will post pics whan it's all dry.

1 comment:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

looks wonderful ~Ursula, may this turn of the wheel bring more good health for you