Thursday 22 April 2010

I'm all ready for Wonderwool.

The car is all packed up , so is the caravan. Just a few bits and pieces to put in and we are ready for the off tomorrow. When i think of what state I was in two weeks ago , I was ready for cancelling cos I didn't think I'd make it . Anyway the pills and the doctor have woven their magic and I'm back in the driving seat again.

We had a lovely walk yesterday . The sky was so blue and all the fruit trees were in blossom.
I'm not sure what fruits they all are yet but they looked stunning against the blue of the sky they just begged to be photographed.
And there were loads of cowslips .
What a difference the Sun and flowers blooming make to our moods .The weather forcast is set good for weekend so hopefully we'll come home with some empty boxes :0)

No comments: