Friday 10 September 2010

A Trip Out and some Good News

Last Friday we took a trip out to see Ambermoggie and Mr Mog in Morecambe . I usually drive there but as I'm not allowed to at the moment due to the medication I'm on, we used our bus passes and went on the bus.
I don't think we'll be doing it again in a hurry . It took two hours , were it usually takes me under an hour to drive. We had a lovely day with Amber and Mr Mog but I bit a little bit to much off with the journey . I was shattered by the time we got home . But it was another step forward. 
On Sunday I took another huuuuge step forward and visited the grave of my Darling Bobby. I havn't been able to bring myself to go since his funeral on that cold January day .Though it was very emotional I'm glad I've been .
On Wednesday we had to spend six hours at the hospital as poor Papa Bear has been diagnosed with Wet Macular Degenertion in his right eye. He had to have tests then treatment in the afternoon .I managed to stay quite calm throughout such along time . We've got to go through it all again twice more yet.I'm glad I'm not him as the treatment involves an injection into his eye .Hopefully they will work and stop the condition getting worse.
Last night I reached another goal and went to S'n'B . It was good to see everybody after such a long time and I got loads of hugs off everyone . So quite a busy week 
I'm feeling more and more like myself . The only down side is I am having terrible trouble sleeping . I think it could be due to the fact that my body got used to the over medication and now it can't get into a deep enough sleep on it's own. Some nights I feel like I haven't been to sleep at all .Any tips on this would be gratefully received.
And now the Good News . We are to be Grandparents for the sixth time. Our youngest and his girlfriend are expecting the patter of tiny feet in March . We are so pleased.

No comments: