Sunday 15 February 2009

I got an Award .

Oooo Look what I got .
Ambermoggie has very kindly awarded me this .
The rules are:-
1. Copy the award to your site. Done
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award. Done
3. Nominate other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.
Nominate other Bloggers ,Hmm ! Amber has already nominated Annie so I can't choose her .So I'll nominate Littleberry as she is pure inspiration if you spin . And Dajon designs as they make simply fab cards . And ProbablyJane as she must knit and spin in her sleep , the ammout of yarn she gets through .

2 comments:

Probably Jane said...

Thank you so much for my award, Ursula. I'm very flattered.

Best wishes

Jane

John H said...

Thank you for the award.
It is very kind of you.

Take Care

D&J