Thursday 19 June 2008

Working towards Woolfest

It's a gorgeous evening here after the precipitation yesterday . In the immortal words of
George Formby it's " Turned out nice again "This time last week we were here . Sat in the new gardens looking over Lyme Bay eating chips.
It had been a lovely day so we had decided to stay and have our tea alfresco . Can't belive it was a week ago.
I've been busy rewinding the wool I dyed before I went away and as promised here it is . All the skeins weigh 25grms and you only need three to make an average size pair of Stashbuster Spiral Socks . I have got wool mix sock wool on the left , they will be £1-75 each and Blue Faced Leicester on the right , they will be £2-00 each . So it will cost no more than £6-00 for a pair of socks. Although the original pattern is for toe up I have done mine top down as that is what I prefare but you can decided for yourselves if you want to make them.
This time next week I will have set the stall up and be ready for customers . Lets hope the weather is good .
Just a little PS. about my weight losing. After two weeks away and having a couple of ice creams I lost another pound . I've seven to lose yet so hopfully i will have shed it by the time we decamp to Mungrisdale for the Summer.

1 comment:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

gorgeous colours Ursula, look forward to meeting you at woolfest:)