Monday 12 January 2009

What a busy afternoon

I've not done anything exciting since last Tuesday . Had quite a nice rest , pleasing myself what I did . The weather's been up and down , very cold, wet, sunny . It's not known what to do .We went for a walk this morning down our usual route . All the ice has melted and has caused a huge amount of water to drain off the land .Usually you can't see any water draining off but today there is a small torrent pouring off the fields.
We went to see if our beautiful swans were still on the lake and as you can see they were. We are hoping they have taken up residence and will breed this year .
The Cob very kindly posed for me .
As did the Pen .
We are going to have to think of some nice names for them . Any suggestions .
The rest of the day has been taken up with taking photos of yarn and bags to upload to my new BLOGSHOP
I've set up another blog as a shop window for my yarns and bags etc . You can purchase things from there but only if you live in the UK as I can't take cards , cheque sales only . Why not take a peak :0).
Finally I have got off to a good start with my weight , losing three and half pounds . I don't expect to lose that every week but it's a start .

No comments: