Tuesday 20 October 2009

The Moon and I .

Medium Advent Calander
£15-00 plus £2-00 postage
5 in stock
Large Advent Calendar £18-00 plus £2-00 postage
9 in Stock

**********
For some time now I've thought that my energies were ruled by the Moon's phases . I am now convinced that I am. The first two weeks of the September Moon , as She was waxing I was full of energy . As you saw on the blog I was knitting ,spinning , making jams and pickles . But once the Moon started to wane my energy levels plummeted .
Sunday saw the the beginning of the New Moon and guess what :0) my energies have returned .
I've been up in my workroom all day making these delightful Advent Calendars .
They are for sale and should you like to purchase one you can email me at
info(at)laalbear(dot)co(dot)uk { Replacing the words with symbols } I take cheques or Paypal .They are made from 100% pure cotton and can be used again and again .You can fill the pockets with sweets or small toys for your little ones ( or even big ones ) .

I am going to make use of this return of my energy and get on with my sewing projects .