Monday 11 May 2009

Of gardening and knitting.

I've been busy again knitting a new jacket. I got the pattern from Ravelry and it's the first top down I've done . It's all in one piece and no seams . It was a dream to knit and only took me ten days to do .
I got a lovely shawl pin from my tame Woodturner to finish it off . There's another on the needles , this time in blue.
Been planting as well . Tubs of sweet peas .

and a new perennial bed outside the back door . There are a few Forget me Nots left to go to seed for next year . That's my bit of the garden done . Papa Bear takes care of the veg . You can see them here on his new blog
Here are a couple of pics of last night's sunset.
Aren't the colours great.
I've also been doing another load of dyeing . This time for Woolfest . Pics to follow .

2 comments:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

what a great sunset

John H said...

You have been busy, all that knitting & gardening, The Midland hotel looks very nice, and congrats
on the Magazine article.

D&J XX