Thursday 4 December 2008

Just to Prove..........

This Blog posting is just to prove I have been knitting .It was cold and wet and horrible when I got up this morning . The threatened snow had not materialised , thank God , but it was still awful . So I went up to the spare room and retrieved this jumble of unfinished garments .After five hours of sewing seams and darning ends in I have this .............................
A nice neat pile of jumpers , socks , mitts and shawls all ready to be wrapped .I still have the sleeve of a cardigan for eldest GD and two Starsky cardigans to make for No'S 1 and 3 sons . They are in chunky so they won't take long . And .......

I've made my first Mobious cowl . All you knitters will know what it is . I've made it in my own dyed Alpaca / silk and it's soooooooooo soft .
Had a nice week doing what I want instead of having to make stuff for the stall . We had the Moggs for lunch on Tuesday . Amber bought some wool off me for one of her SP's and has taken some silk painting stuff to put on Ebay for me . Every little helps this time of year :0)
As I said before the weather is terrible I hope it all clears up for Grassington this weekend . I don't mind the cold but the thought of snow and ice on those fell roads makes me slightly nervous . Anyway I'm keeping everything crossed .

No comments: