Friday 19 December 2008

Sleepy

This is what I've felt like all week .I think it's a mixture of the last fortnight doing all the Craft Fairs , all the driving , not eating the right stuff and my tendency to want to go into hibernation this time of year .Only this year seems worse than usual . I have not been getting up very early and I've been falling asleep at lunchtime. Not me at all . Anyway I got some Metetone yesterday to buck me up and it seems to have started working already as I didn't fall asleep after lunch . Unfortunately all this dozyness has put me a bit behind with the last of my Christmas knitting , so I'm going to have to knit like mad these next few days .
I met up with my crafting friend Jean on Tuesday for lunch . Haven't seen her for ages so we had a lot of catching up to do . Got a gorgeous purple skirt whilst I was out . It will be great to wear on Christmas Day.
Off to the Moggs tomorrow for an early Yule celebration . Then Sunday will be trimming the house day . Watch this space for pics :0)))

1 comment:

Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

Oh don't I know the feeling as well:)
Looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow