Thursday 1 May 2008

Wonderwool Part 3 The Animals

There weren't as many animals at Wonderwool as there were at Woolfest last year but they were still cute.Pretty Alpacas . I could have taken one home.
Wenslydale Sheep . There coat is like dreadlocks but when its washed and carded it's superb to spin. Very silky.
Horned sheep . Don't know what breed this is I forgot to look at the sign . Oops .
He was nice though. Lovely thick fleece.
More Rasta sheep . This time Teeswater , which is a rare breed.
Last but by no means least . This is Ewestace , my new bag . Isn't he great , i just could not resist him. Well that's the end of the Wonderwool blog.
Today is May day and when I got up early this morning the first thing I did was go outside and wash my face in the morning dew. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember and my skin is as clear as anything . I have never had a pimple in my life and hardly need to wear make up . There are a few wrinkles but when I look at my contemporaries i'm not doing to bad on that score , so I will continue to do it every year.

No comments: